Saturday, October 12, 2013

ALCHEMICAL "VITRIOL" - The Energy Enhancement Course Level One, Initiation Three, Streaming Video.. KUNDALINI PURIFICATION..

ALCHEMICAL "VITRIOL" - The Energy Enhancement Course Level One, Initiation Three, Streaming Video.. KUNDALINI PURIFICATION.. STUDENT REPORT September 2013 - Also I noticed as soon as Satchidanand emailed me, I got a down-pouring of light from above the crown which kept charging me up the rest of the day – and my cravings died out! Then I realized the cravings were ego-blockages and that I did not want them. EE LEVEL 2 SEVEN INITIATIONS - ELIMINATE ENERGY BLOCKAGES http://www.energyenhancement.org/Level2.htm This meditation 3 - The Energy Enhancement Course Level One, Initiation Three Streaming Video... is great! I've done it some more and it's incredibly powerful. I don't know why it isn't more well known or taught? "BECAUSE TRADITIONAL MEDITATIONS ARE DESIGNED TO FAIL!!" It's really bringing up little blockages which are complaining while being pushed down into the earth's core to get purified. The hot fire energy has gotten much stronger in my body while doing the pract

http://www.energyenhancement.org/energy-vampires-energy-implant-blockages-demons-psychic-cords-past-life-relationships-ENERGY-ENHANCEMENT-VIDEO-MEDITATION-COURSE-IMPLANTS-sexual-Implants.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment